Together in HolinessTM
Where Spouses Discover God’s Plan for Their Family
Together in Holiness is a marriage enrichment initiative that inspires couples to grow together in holiness and empowers and equips parents to form their children in the Catholic faith. It accomplishes this mission in two complementary ways:
- An annual, one-day Conference series for couples in dioceses
- A year-round Formation series for couples in parishes, schools, and small communities
Together in Holiness is unique in that it offers a place of encounter, where God’s plan for marriage and family is proclaimed and a desire for holiness is enkindled in the hearts of married couples. This is complemented by ongoing formation for spouses within a natural community of friends who accompany each other on the path to holiness by providing formation that will help learning take root in daily living.
- Dynamic presentations from national, local, and Foundation speakers
- Availability of the Sacraments: Mass, Reconciliation, Eucharistic Adoration
- Affordable on-site childcare
- Exhibitor opportunities for diocesan and local ministries, resources, and activities
- Fellowship with other Catholic couples
Click here for a full list of upcoming conferences.
- Short, compelling video presentations
- Peer groups of couples who accompany each other in a process of formation
- Host Couples formed and supported by the St. John Paul II Foundation
- Guidebook that enhances and deepens formation
- Bring it Home segments aimed at translating learning into living
- Website that serves as a portal to all videos, materials, and recommended resources
- Available for Spanish-speaking couples through translated materials and captioned videos
Click here to learn more about the Formation series.
“As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song. The future starts today, not tomorrow.”
-St. John Paul II