For a full list of upcoming conferences, click here.
Where Health Care Ethics and Medicine Converge
Converging Roads is a regional conference series offering continuing education for health care professionals that equips them to practice the highest ethical and medical standards of their profession.
- National caliber conferences for local medical communities
- Offered in collaboration with dioceses, hospitals and universities
- Providing Catholic CME and CNE to medical professionals
- Equipping medical professionals to offer the highest standard of care
Planning medical ethics conferences is a significant and costly undertaking. Our supporting sponsors rely upon our leadership, conference management experience, and content expertise to bring the highest quality Catholic CME conferences to the local community each year.
Our team provides the expertise and does the heavy lifting of conference planning. From securing faculty and setting the curriculum to running and evaluating the conference, a partnership with the St. John Paul II Foundation draws rave reviews from partners and attendees alike. Conference themes include:
- Introduction to Health Care Ethics
- Sex, Fertility, and Marriage
- Beginning of Life Issues
- End of Life Issues
- Dignity and Disability
- Fundamental Health Care Ethics
- Healthcare and Catholic Social Doctrine
“A unique responsibility belongs to health care personnel…their profession calls for them to be guardians and servants of human life. Its deepest inspiration and strongest support lie in the intrinsic and undeniable ethical dimension of the health care profession which requires every doctor to commit himself to absolute respect for human life and its sacredness.” -St. John Paul II